In order to keep all of our friends and staff safe, please follow our wellness guidelines before returning to daycare for more learning and fun!
A fever is a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher. If a student is found to have a fever, the student must be picked up immediately by a parent or designated guardian. The student may return to daycare upon the following:
- with a negative PCR covid test
- no earlier than 72 hours after the onset of fever
- the student must be fever free for over 24 hours without the assistance of medication
- with a doctors note that the child is not contagious and is allowed to return to daycare
If a student has two or more vomiting or diarrhea episodes while in daycare, parent or guardian will be asked to come pick up the student immediately.
The student may return to daycare upon the following:
- no less than 24 hours from the last vomiting or diarrhea episode, even if that episode occurred at home
If a student is found to have a suspicion of contagious disease, such as but not limited to Pink Eye, Ringworm, Chicken Pox, Lice, or Hand Foot and Mouth Disease- the student must be immediately picked up by a parent or guardian.
The student may NOT return to daycare without a doctors note that clearly states the DATE upon which the student may return to daycare.
For information about our COVID -19 Safety Protocols, please click the link below.